No news is good news, right?
Getting alerts when something’s wrong is better than ignorance. But what if your notification system is having a bad day, too?
Sometimes, constantly monitoring success is smarter than alerting on failure.
… … … … …… ? … !
It’s ‘fail safe’: absence of success means you need to take action.
Do any of the following apply to you? Tickbeat has your back.
- You do business by email
- You have a contact form on your website
- You are responsible for automated processes
- You want to look after something precious
- You want to keep an eye on real-life processes
A Tickbeat instance solves two problems.
- It listens to a rhythm of success signals or ‘ticks’, and makes sure there are no missing ‘beats’. You can glance at it and know that everything is fine.
- It ‘closes the loop’ and enables testing of entire processes with single clicks.